Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Hi, Yokecheng here.
Glad that you guys like the skin :D
Hahahahahahs.So yeah.
Rachel they all making the class tee bah?
JIAYOU!Ohyar, I want to say hor.
June holiday, want a class chalet?
I never went to chalet before so I wanna try lar.
Sososososo, give me your comments bah.
I also dunno
x.xWear nicely on friday as we're taking uh... school photo? Most probably all of us will become little ants and... can barely be seen O.O Optional to wear nicely as I'm gonna try my best to tie my hair neatly x)
PS: If any of 1-4 members do not like the elmo song, as I stated in my previous post, please change :D AND if you're not a member of 1-4, shut your crap and leave this page. This doesn't concern you @all so get your (censored) out of here(:
6:03 AM :D